God is so good.
This past weekend, I was involved with the drama Heaven's Gates and Hell's Flames. I don't know if I can put into words what all is happening in my life but God is working miracles. For the first time, in quite a looong time, God showed me that I do still hear His voice. And He does still want to use me for His glory.
Practices began Fri. night. Saturday, I spent most of the day learning my lines and being overwhelmed emotionally by God' s love and sacrifice. every scene, every moment....I was moved...tears continually in my eyes. We practiced Sunday afternoon as well, I had talked so much and cried so much that I was beginning to lose my voice....not a good thing when you have a speaking part in a drama. The director asked during the prayer time before the service if anyone needed prayer...I lifted my hand. As I was being prayed for, I felt God speak into my spirit....."I am the air you breathe......breathe....take a deep breath of Me".....so I began just taking big, deep breaths of His presence. The director, not a couple minutes later, began singing the song "This is the Air I Breathe".... even now, I'm moved. Wow.....I DID hear His voice!!! What a beautiful confirmation. God totally restored my voice and gave me strength. The drama went well. And then the altar call.......WOW! About 45 people came forward. I've never been a part of something so wonderful! As we were working at the altar, an usher came up to me and told me these 2 ladies that were in wheelchairs, needed a pamphlet...., with none of the usual fear, I went immediately to them. It wasn't what I expected....it was very complicated. And I was feeling that I wasn't qualified to "counsel" this situation. When I woke up the next morning, God reminded me that the usher could of gone to any of the altar workers, but God chose ME! He chose me!!! He thought I was qualified - that's all that matters! It's been such a long time since I've felt like He's even wanted to use me.
There was a lot of spiritual warfare around this drama. And I was able to go to battle in prayer. My world has been opened up, my eyes opened to the truth.....people DO want to hear the gospel. Over 100 souls dedicated to Christ, most for the first time.....wow. So perhaps, all the "junk" I've been through, was to get me to this place, for such a time as this, to witness what God can do and be a part of it.
Thank you God for your grace, mercy, everlasting love, for miracles, for using me and most of all, for sending Your Son to die for my sins & infirmities so that I may be whole in Christ....here and for eternity!
I'M GOING TO HEAVEN!!!! I'M GOING TO HEAVEN!!!! I'M GOING TO HEAVEN!!!!! My name is written in the Book of Life!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!
I will remember His sacrifice, death and resurrection! HAVE A BLESSED EASTER!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Heaven's Gates
Posted by Stephanie at 9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks for posting the info on my blog. I will look into it.
Post a Comment